Accounts Preparation / Bookkeeping – Accountancy Practice
An established accountancy firm is seeking to add to the King’s Lynn team. The firm offers accounting, audit and tax services to a portfolio of clients, including Owner Managed Businesses, SME and larger groups. Providing Bookkeeper and Management Accounts to a growing number of clients. Responsibilities will be varied and include
- Accounts Preparation
- Completion of tax returns including VAT
- Preparation of management accounts
- Undertaking the bookkeeping function for a variety of clients
- Bank reconciliations, sales and purchase ledgers
The firm is happy to consider candidates, with experience in an accountancy practice, at varying stages in their career.
- Able to undertake Bookkeeping, Accounts Preparation, Management Accounts or Audit.
- IT literate including Excel, and accounts software such as Sage, Quickbooks and Xero
- Strong communication skills to liaise internally and externally at all levels
- Ability to work to strict deadlines.
An attractive salary is offered according to qualification and experience, with study support. Part-time hours will also be considered. For a confidential discussion please contact Tina Maguire quoting ref 11988
|Job Type||Part Qualified|
By sending your CV to Big Sky Additions you are consenting to the Company processing your personal data for the following purposes: