Assistant Management Accountant
Based in the Management Accounts team of this multi-site group providing financial control and business partnering to the business.
Main duties will include:
- Providing financial control including reconciling balance sheets on a monthly basis
- Development and implementation of improvements in processes and procedures
- Production and review of monthly profit and loss accounts and management reporting
- Integrating new businesses where required. Visiting sites to provide support or training
- Providing analysis and data to help understand business performance
- Assist with review of divisional budgets and Identify variances
- Assist with external audit
Candidates will ideally be part qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent. Have strong Excel skills. Be organised and able to work with colleagues throughout the group.
|Job Type||Part Qualified|
|Sector||Part Qualified Accountant Roles|
By sending your CV to Big Sky Additions you are consenting to the Company processing your personal data for the following purposes: