Finance Manager / Accountant
Excellent role with an established owner managed business, part of succession planning. Supporting the directors with financial information and managing the day to day accounting.
- Management reporting inc including profit and loss, balance sheet, accruals, prepayments, fixed asset reconciliation and cash flow analysis.
- Preparation of annual budgets and monthly forecasts.
- Supporting the completion of statutory accounts during the audit process.
- Assisting with cash flow,
- Credit control – collection of outstanding debts, credit checks
- Process all payroll reports PAYE/NI contributions to HMRC
- Dealing with all day to day duties in the accounts department
- Accounts queries; posting of sales and purchase invoices on the ledgers; bank reconciliations; execution of payment runs; processing and submission of VAT returns
An ideal opportunity for a candidate AAT qualified or qualified by experience, who wants to have full responsibility and add value to the business. For a confidential discussion please contact Tina Maguire ref 12101
|Job Type||Part Qualified|
By sending your CV to Big Sky Additions you are consenting to the Company processing your personal data for the following purposes: