Group Finance Manager
A newly created role to manage and develop the finance function of this well-known group of companies. Based in the Norwich head office, the role requires someone able to work closely with colleagues across multiple sites.
- Preparation of the year end accounts and returns.
- Preparation and presentation of the monthly management accounts.
- Preparation and revising cash forecasts.
- Establish effective performance measures monthly, quarterly and yearly levels.
- Financial appraisal of new projects.
- Budget tracking and analysis, and variances.
- Take the lead on the group tax affairs.
- Company statutory returns and compliance.
- External relationships with accountants, bank, and tax authorities
- Control and reduce company overheads
- Produce management information as directed by the Directors.
- Insurance and facilities matters.
Candidates will ideally be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified with previous experience of leading a busy finance function. Proficient in all MS Office packages. Excellent communication skills Attention to detail and accuracy .Organised, efficient and proactive. Able to work to strict deadlines.
Attractive salary and benefits, real opportunities for progression. For a confidential discussion contact Tina Maguire quote ref 12016
|Sector||Qualified Accountant Roles|
By sending your CV to Big Sky Additions you are consenting to the Company processing your personal data for the following purposes: