Management Accountant – 12 month contract
Successful business situated in Great Yarmouth is looking to appoint a management accountant to cover maternity leave on a 12 month contract. This is a hands-on and key role within finance supporting senior management to continue the growth of the organisation.
Main responsibilities are as follows:
- Preparation and review of monthly management accounts including budgets and forecasts.
- Financial analysis and customer profitability analysis.
- Preparation of weekly/monthly KPI reporting and cash flow information.
- Help to improve systems and processes/reporting to improve the overall process and financial KPI information.
- Work closely with Operations, providing financial information to deliver business improvements.
- Supervision of one staff member.
You will be a part or fully qualified accountant with considerable management accounts experience. Excellent customer relationship management with the ability to influence and negotiate. Strong interpersonal skills with a professional approach to the leadership and management of people. Very good benefits on offer including 25 days holiday, study support, pension and discounted gym membership.
By sending your CV to Big Sky Additions you are consenting to the Company processing your personal data for the following purposes: