A newly created role for an experienced Management Accountant. Reporting to the Financial Controller, working as part of a team providing management accounts for a multi-site organisation.
Key areas of the role will include:
- Management accounts prepared on a 4 weekly basis (13 periods for the year)
- Management accounts to include variance analysis and KPI’s
- Management accounts need to be prepared accurately and on a timely basis
- Will need to liaise with individual site managers, dealing with queries on management accounts
- Prepare weekly reports for Financial Controller
- Assisting with the preparation of budgets and forecasts
- Assisting in preparation of year-end audit files for the group. Assisting the auditors
- Working closely with the accounts team (purchase ledger, payroll, credit control).
Candidates will ideally be Part or fully qualified ACCA/ACA/CIMA, with previous experience of preparing management accounts to strict deadlines. Ability to manipulate data in excel is important (be able to use Pivot tables).
Attractive salary and benefits and free parking.
By sending your CV to Big Sky Additions you are consenting to the Company processing your personal data for the following purposes: