Management Accountant/Finance Manager
Privately owned business in Norwich requires a management accountant or finance manager to cover maternity for 9-12 months. The role is responsible for co-ordinating the accounts function in the business, and overseeing the accounts team, working closely with the Company Accountant and Managing Director.
- Accurately produce and deliver P&L and balance sheet including;
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparation and posting of accruals and prepayments
- Sales, Purchase and Nominal ledger month end journals
- Stock adjustments
- Calculation of sales and purchase rebates
- Ensure that depreciation has been calculated and posted correctly
- Interpretation and presentation of management accounts, cash flow and any other financial reports to the board.
You should be able to demonstrable experience in a similar role, have the ability to interpret a set of financial data, have experience in dealing with people at different levels, staff management exposure and have good IT skills.
|Job Type||Part Qualified|
By sending your CV to Big Sky Additions you are consenting to the Company processing your personal data for the following purposes: