Our client, a successful organisation based near Holt is looking to appoint a hands-on Payroll Advisor. You will be in charge of the entire payroll process which is a fast moving, tight deadline and dynamic environment.
Your key duties will consist of the following:
- Processing monthly payrolls including the following tasks: contract adjustments, joiners & leavers, timesheets, variable pay, statutory payments and expenses.
- Processing monthly payroll deductions for childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme and private medical insurance and others.
- Preparation of monthly RTI returns
- Processing of monthly returns for the pension schemes, working with the finance team to ensure timely payment of contributions.
- Analysis of net pay movements for prior to payroll sign off.
- Prepare monthly gross pay, overtime and starter and leaver reports.
- Posting automatic payroll ledger journals and manual adjustment journals to ensure payroll costs are accurately captured on the finance ledger.
- Monthly reconciliation of control accounts for net pay, pension and PAYE payments.
- Maintenance and oversight of payslip portal for employees.
- Preparation and submission of end of tax year PAYE, P11d’s and P60’s.
You will either have experience in a similar role or be ready to take the next step up to this position and be used to working in a high volume payroll environment. You will be organised, efficient and be able to prioritise your workload. You will work as part of the overall HR & Payroll function to ensure a high quality service is delivered to all staff. and understand and manage the systems and suggest changes/upgrades as and when required.
This role comes with a £Competitive salary, private healthcare insurance and a company pension scheme.
Please contact Sam Holt at Big Sky Additions for a confidential discussion.
By sending your CV to Big Sky Additions you are consenting to the Company processing your personal data for the following purposes: