A newly created role as Procurement Officer, reporting to the CFO, based within Finance. The role will be responsible for the management, administration and supervision of the company’s acquisition policy, with management of contracting services and purchase of supplies and materials.
- Create and maintain good relationships with existing and potentially new suppliers and other key stakeholders to maximize advantageous terms;
- Maintain records of purchases, pricing and other important data;
- Review and analyse suppliers, pricing and supply options;
- Develop plans for purchasing equipment, services and supplies;
- Negotiate for pricing and supply contracts;
- Maintain and update list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times and potential future development;
- Analyse spend data and producing reports for a variety of categories;
- Manage the procurement activity including competitive tendering;
- Manage the purchasing policy adoption for ongoing review and evaluation with monitoring of KPIs to ensure compliance amongst budget holders;
- Forecasting levels of demand for services and products to ensure effective stock management across the business.
Candidates will have relevant experience within Procurement and be able to demonstrate
- Strong analytical skills
- Methodical with great attention to detail
- Problem solving skills and using initiative
- Responsive, timely and flexible to differing requests
- Advanced Excel skills
- Desire and willingness to develop skills and understanding
- Excellent communication skills
While based in Central Norwich the role will require travel to other sites outside the city so a full driving licence is essential.
An attractive salary and benefits is offered. Please contact Tina Maguire asap
By sending your CV to Big Sky Additions you are consenting to the Company processing your personal data for the following purposes: