Purchase Ledger Clerk (Temp)
Successful offshore business in Great Yarmouth needs a Purchase Ledger Clerk to help cover a busy period of 2 months. This is a busy role working in a friendly team environment.
Key duties include:
- Raise and acknowledge purchase orders
- Setting up suppliers
- Working with suppliers to ensure PO data provided in required format
- Liaising with internal stakeholders to gain regular updates
- Tracking of orders (goods in /out, picking lists, adjustments)
- Checking supplier Invoices to Purchase Orders and Delivery Notes – escalating any mismatches, coding and posting transactions
This is a temporary role to start asap. Preferably purchase ledger experience but other accountancy experience also considered. Sage exposure useful but not essential.
By sending your CV to Big Sky Additions you are consenting to the Company processing your personal data for the following purposes: