Sales Ledger / Credit Control
This well-known organisation, based in central Norwich, is seeking to add to the finance team. A varied, and key role covering Sales Ledger and Credit Control.
- Raising invoices and credit notes promptly
- Performing Credit Control daily for payments not received by the Due Date
- Performing Credit Checks, maintaining and reviewing credit limits/reports
- Assisting with Direct Debit amendments,
- Daily positing and reconciliation of bank statements
- End of day sales processing and posting of batches
- Setting up new customers and corporate accounts
- Preparing Bad Debt Provisions
- Sending out monthly statements
Candidates must have previous experience in Credit Control / Sales Ledger able to build rapport and communicate at all levels internally and externally. Well organised, able to meet deadlines. Good Microsoft Office skills (in particular, Outlook, Word and Excel).
By sending your CV to Big Sky Additions you are consenting to the Company processing your personal data for the following purposes: