Exciting new role for a Systems Accountant which offers exposure to management accounting and a variety of systems. Following the implementation of SAP you will be instrumental in integrating this to the wider organisation helping to simplify processes and reporting.
The key aspects of this role include:
- Maintain and develop OneStream: consolidation system for both reporting and for FP&A, optimising configuration and facilitating and improving monthly reporting and FP&A.
- Maintain IFS and US systems until end of life including control of master data.
- Control master data for BPM.
- Provide the finance interface for this system documenting policies and procedures for SAP.
- Drive process improvements, simplification and automation of processes.
- Manage systems upgrades with IT ERP team.
- Work with taskforce to develop Power BI.
- Provide necessary induction and development training for the wider finance team in systems.
- Participate in month end Group Reporting tasks as agreed with manager taking responsibility for ensuring the completeness, existence and accuracy of fixed assets in the system.
- Act as business partner with finance to help ensure systems are working as intended.
You will have an accounting background with strong systems experience and ideally ERP knowledge. You will be analytical, a proactive self-starter and effective communicator with excellent problem solving skills. Ultimately you need to have the desire and experience to work in a combined systems/accounting function. £Competitive salary and attractive benefits package.
By sending your CV to Big Sky Additions you are consenting to the Company processing your personal data for the following purposes: