Accountancy Systems Training & Development
A newly created role that brings together accountancy experience and the efficient use of IT and systems. An ideal role for someone coming from an accountancy background who has a flair for software and technology and strong communication skills.
Based in a small focused team, with the freedom to expand and shape the role, you will help improve the use and understanding of accounting and practice management software across the firm. Making a long term contribution to the direction of technology for the firm and clients.
Candidates will be provided with comprehensive training on software including TaxCalc and Quick Books. Main duties will be:-
- Support colleagues and clients in how they use software. One to one, by phone, or group training sessions
- Assisting to develop best practice to help drive efficiency and deliver a consistent approach
Qualifications & Experience
- Strong IT skills – Sage, Zero, Quick Books
- Excellent people and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Accountancy experience, ideally from practice, (ACCA/ACA or QBE)
- Confidence in presenting
- Experience delivering training would be an advantage
An attractive salary and benefits is offered, according to experience. Ongoing training and development.
Please contact Tina Maguire to discuss.
|Sector||Qualified Accountant Roles|
By sending your CV to Big Sky Additions you are consenting to the Company processing your personal data for the following purposes: