Privately owned business with a diverse portfolio of income streams is looking to appoint an Accounts Administrator due to retirement. Reporting to the MD you will be responsible for the smooth running of the finance and admin function. You will prepare all financial records of sales receipts and invoices, accounts, payroll & salaries, pensions, insurances, and banking. You will assist with budgets and cash flows.
Your key duties will include:
- Maintain financial records
- Check all receipts & invoices, inputting & paying suppliers, inputting sales data
- Running payroll & wages (EARNIE)
- Manage bank accounts & reconciliations
- VAT returns
- Maintain accurate records and data
- Support accountants with Year-End
- Answer telephone and deal with visitors
The successful individual will have previous accounts experience, ideally covering a wide spectrum of duties whilst managing your own time and workload. Flexible hours offered with extensive training given. This is a varied and rewarding role within a friendly working environment situated in a picturesque part of North Norfolk.
|Job Type||Part Qualified|
By sending your CV to Big Sky Additions you are consenting to the Company processing your personal data for the following purposes: