Accounts Assistant – 3 days a week
Working as part of the busy property rental team supporting landlords and tenants.
Three days a week – 9:00am-5:30pm (22.5 hours per week)
- Managing all finance and accounting duties, answering accounting and general queries.
- Providing accounting support and advice to landlords.
- Actioning monthly reporting activities and liaising with Business Finance in maintaining RICS compliance.
- Updating system for rents
- Chasing rent arrears and outstanding landlord invoices.
- Taking payments for rent
- Understanding the Deposit Protection Scheme, keeping up-to-date and relevant records.
- Bank reconciliations.
Candidates will have strong attention to detail, be organised and methodical. Strong systems knowledge including Excel. Previous experience of working within an accounts/finance function with good communication and interpersonal skills.
Attractive salary and benefits. £ 18,000 – 20,000 pro rata Contact Tina Maguire quote 12037
|Job Type||Part Qualified|
By sending your CV to Big Sky Additions you are consenting to the Company processing your personal data for the following purposes: