Growing business in the construction and utilities sector, recently moved to new offices. This role will assist the Finance Manager by managing day to day finance including transaction processing and reporting. Ensuring internal accounting is up to date and accurate. A key role in helping the company deliver its overall strategic plan and financial goals. Managing an accounts assistant, duties will include:
- Sales ledger & Purchase Ledger processing.
- Credit Control
- Preparation of weekly cash flow management
- VAT Returns.
- Assisting with the annual budget, quarterly forecasts and reporting of variances
- Assist monthly management accounts with commentaries and KPI reporting
- Further develop suite of reports required by the management team
- Assist with end of year statutory accounts and file annual returns
- Monthly bank reconciliations, cash reconciliations, ledger reconciliations
- Manage petty cash
- Stock control valuation and maintain a fixed asset register
Candidates will ideally be AAT qualified with experience in a similar busy role. Accurate with a strong eye for detail. Good Excel and Sage experience. Keen to be part of a focused finance team that adds value to the business. For a confidential discussion contact Tina Maguire quote ref 12153
|Job Type||Part Qualified|
By sending your CV to Big Sky Additions you are consenting to the Company processing your personal data for the following purposes: