We are working exclusively with this well known company based on the outskirts of Norwich. Reporting to the Financial Controller you will help to produce monthly management accounts and other management reports within a busy and friendly accounts environment.
Your main duties consist of the following:
- Assist in preparation of monthly management accounts to trial balance in accordance with group policy
- Check sales commissions and other pay claims, prepare accruals
- Review and manage the control of debts
- Reconcile all balance sheet accounts within your area of responsibility
- Investigate and/or analyse any queries raised by management
- Purchase ledger and maintain statement reconciliations
- Process monies received and taken and ensure daily bank reconciliation
- Other duties as required. This role has scope for progression and development.
- Proficient in all MS software
- Minimum AAT Level 2 qualification
- Previous purchase ledger/accounts experience
- Ability to work within tight deadlines
Contact Justin Murray confidentially for further information.
|Job Type||Part Qualified|
By sending your CV to Big Sky Additions you are consenting to the Company processing your personal data for the following purposes: