Client Accounts Manager
Well respected property business situated in the heart of Norwich is looking to appoint a Client Accounts Manager. This is a varied and rewarding role supporting the entire business working in a friendly and helpful environment.
Your main duties includes the following:
- To provide all aspects of Lettings Accounts administration processing tenancy rents and landlord’s accounts
- Submit Tax Returns
- Process tenants deposits ensuring accurate records are maintained on in-house systems
- Chasing tenant rent arrears and landlord outstanding fees
- Keep accurate records and ensure compliance with current ARLA regulations and legislation.
- Carry out monthly and annual reconciliations and assist with producing audit reports
- Processing contractor invoices and payment of same
- Administering Rent Reviews
- Monthly Management Reports
- Good organisational and time management skills, ability to prioritise tasks.
- Demonstrate efficiency and attention to detail.
- Excellent accounting reconciliation skills
- Excellent communication Skills
- Proficient in Word, Outlook and Excel
- No prior lettings experience required as full training given
Full-time permanent role with some WFM flexibility.
For further information please contact Sam Holt at Big Sky Additions.
|Job Type||Part Qualified|
By sending your CV to Big Sky Additions you are consenting to the Company processing your personal data for the following purposes: