Corporate Tax Accountant
An excellent opportunity to move from practice to industry.
This role will support the delivery of all aspects of tax accounting and compliance for a large commercial group. Ideal for a fully qualified accountant who has previous experience with corporation tax / VAT compliance. Covering a variety of tasks, with the opportunity to use existing experience, and develop in new areas.
- Corporation tax compliance, preparation, review, submission of tax returns
- VAT – compliance for Group scheme, submission of returns, VAT payments;
- Overseas VAT compliance,
- Liaison with non-UK tax advisors on tax compliance issues
- Development of robust documentation for all areas of tax compliance
- Provision of technical support and advice to the Group
Attractive salary and benefits package is offered according to qualification and experience. Benefits include, the ability to buy additional holiday, perk box and staff discount. Free parking or easily accessible by train from Norwich and Ipswich.
Experience in Corporate Tax compliance is essential. For a confidential discussion please contact Tina Maguire
By sending your CV to Big Sky Additions you are consenting to the Company processing your personal data for the following purposes: