Our client, a niche manufacturing business which has seen continued growth throughout the Pandemic, is looking to appoint two Financial Analysts. These are brand new roles reporting to the Finance Director where you will maintain and control divisional expenditure using appropriate metrics that will improve the Group’s overall financial performance and allow the organisation to reach its financial goals.
Your main duties will include the following:
- Timely accurate accounts reporting
- Cost accounting for multiple projects with understanding of BOM’s where necessary
- Responsible for end of month COGS submissions
- Assisting with annual budget, re-forecasting and audit preparation
- Project Administration
- Complete and maintain balance sheet reconciliations
- Creation and monitoring of general ledger codes
- Transactional recording of inter-company costs
- Ad-hoc projects encouraging cost control throughout the business
You will ideally be AAT qualified or studying ACCA/CIMA, have strong double entry accounts experience, good IT skills particularly Excel and the ability to build relationships within the organisation.
|Job Type||Part Qualified|
By sending your CV to Big Sky Additions you are consenting to the Company processing your personal data for the following purposes: