Privately owned business situated in Norwich is looking to appoint a Finance Analyst with excellent communication skills to liaise with key decision makers. Reporting to the Finance Director you will analyse data and management information to improve the quality of information which helps drive further profitability.
Your key duties will include:
- Produce monthly reports and variance reporting.
- Assist with preparation of Monthly Management Accounts.
- Analyse the data and maintain the accuracy of the financial information.
- Support the preparation of VAT Returns.
- Assist with the balance sheet reconciliations.
- Assist with inter-company reconciliations.
You should have a minimum of 2 years relevant experience in Accounting and Finance or strong data analysis skills. Excellent analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills. Strong attention to details and experience of data manipulation. Experience of accounting software packages (Sage Accounts 50). High level user of Microsoft packages, including Excel and Word.
|Job Type||Part Qualified|
|Phone||01603 516 254|
By sending your CV to Big Sky Additions you are consenting to the Company processing your personal data for the following purposes: