A newly created role to support the Financial Accountant and Finance Director of a growing business with East Anglian offices including Norwich city centre. As Finance Manager duties will include:
- Maintain and improve financial reporting, bookkeeping and controls
- Run month end procedures for monthly management accounts.
- Assist with VAT and Corporation Tax compliance and reporting.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders including auditors
- Assist with projects and financial analysis.
The ideal candidate will be AAT qualified or part qualified ACCA / CIMA/ ACA with experience in a busy finance function. Strong IT skills including Excel. Good reporting writing skills.
Based in Norwich the role will require travel to other offices 1 or 2 days a week, so a driving licence and transport is essential.
Attractive salary c £ 25 – 30k and benefits, with opportunity for progression.
For full details please contact Tina Maguire quote ref 12062
|Job Type||Part Qualified|
By sending your CV to Big Sky Additions you are consenting to the Company processing your personal data for the following purposes: