Based in the head office Finance Operational and Reporting division, this role leads a key team, having ultimate accountability for completeness and quality of the General Ledger, and management of liquidity and cashflow monitoring.
The role will also include:
- Production of the quarterly cashflow forecasting
- Leading and managing change which enhances and progresses end to end processes
- Driving improvements, efficiencies and to deliver shared service benefits
- Inputting into the half year and full year group reporting
Candidates will be fully qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA or finalist. Trained in a professional practice. Ideally with relevant experience leading a team in a complex reporting environment. Able to work closely with finance colleagues in the UK and overseas.
- Excellent relationship and management skills
- Strong understanding of Risk Management and Control Frameworks
- Consistent results in delivering both day to day and project work.
- Broad knowledge of generic businesses processes and systems
Attractive salary c£ 35 – 40k, according to qualification and experience, and benefits including bonus and pension.Real opportunities to progress.
Contact Tina Maguire to discuss in confidence quote ref 12238
|Sector||Qualified Accountant Roles|
By sending your CV to Big Sky Additions you are consenting to the Company processing your personal data for the following purposes: