Finance Manager – Part Time
Finance Manager – Part time – 25 hours a week
An opportunity to join an establish organisation that supports community based projects. This is a varied and interesting role which incorporates all financial aspects from day to day processes through to budgeting and forecasting. Through being a member of the Senior Management Team, there is the opportunity to become involved in the wider direction of the organisation including fundraising, attending events and marketing. A flexible and supportive working environment, within a small but talented and dedicated team, makes the position of Finance Manager very rewarding and great fun.
Duties will include
- Providing Company Secretarial support and presenting to Board meetings
- Transactional functions: – raising invoices, making payments, processing receipts, administering VAT, etc
- Monthly processes – Payroll, PAYE and pension schemes. Expenses payments. Monthly management accounts
- Annual processes – audit and statutory accounts. Budgeting and forecasting
- Business Management: – Establishment and maintenance of contracts such as the premise’s Lease, photocopier, IT support
Candidates will ideally be qualified ACCA / ACA/ CIMA, with previous experience in a Finance Manager role. Strong IT skills. Keen eye for detail, and ensuring processes and procedures are efficient and meet the needs of the organisation.
Please contact Tina Maguire to discuss.
By sending your CV to Big Sky Additions you are consenting to the Company processing your personal data for the following purposes: