The organisation is very successful and experiencing a period of growth and increased turnover. A strong finance team is key to the business. The Financial Accountant will provide technical accounting within statutory and regulatory guidelines. The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Monthly consolidation and completion of the Group’s financial statements;
- Managing the year-end audit and interim audit process, with audit file preparation, liaising with the external auditors and tax accountants for the completion and presentation of the consolidated statutory financial statements;
- Preparation and submission of EC sales lists;
- Production and submission of the quarterly VAT returns
- Production of quarterly corporation tax forecasts, management of payments to HMRC
- Reviewing and managing monthly inter-company accounts and balance sheet reconciliations;
- Preparation and submission of monthly Bank reporting requirements;
- Management of the fixed asset process and reporting.
The role requires someone who is ACCA/ACA qualified, this could be a first move from practice. Having experience in a fast paced finance team. Strong technical and analytical skills are essential and attention to detail. Ability to communicate effectively and create strong working relationships with colleagues and external service providers.
Keen to know more, apply asap.
|Sector||Qualified Accountant Roles|
By sending your CV to Big Sky Additions you are consenting to the Company processing your personal data for the following purposes: