An established, award winning, organisation is seeking an ACA/ACCA/CIPFA or CIMA qualified Financial Accountant. Reporting directly into the Head of Tax & Statutory Reporting in Group Finance. The role will include:-
- Supporting the maintenance of the Group’s statutory reporting and taxation compliance,
- Ensuring a robust balance sheet control environment and accurate accounting and tax advice is provided
Candidates must be qualified and have
- Experience from practice or from industry dealing with a group finance structure.
- Strong technical knowledge of accounting and corporate tax
- Experience of team management/leadership
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Tenacious, hard-working, dependable, self-motivated and a Team player
This is a permanent position with full-time or flexible working hours available .Benefits include an agile and modern environment, competitive salary, 25-day holiday plus flexibility to buy and sell, company high-street discount scheme
Please contact Tina Maguire to discuss.
|Job Type||Part Qualified|
|Sector||Part Qualified Accountant Roles|
By sending your CV to Big Sky Additions you are consenting to the Company processing your personal data for the following purposes: