This successful business has gained market share over the last few years and has ambitious plans for continued growth. As a dynamic business finance works closely with all departments, and to meet these needs the company has created an opportunity for a Financial Controller to support the Finance Director.
Candidates must be fully qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA with experience of managing and developing a finance team. Implementing improved processes and developing finance for growth, while delivering commercial finance information to senior management. The role will include:
- Production of management and financial accounts for a number of legal entities.
- Preparation of information for annual accounts and audit.
- Produce regular KPI information to the Board.
- Preparation of Corporation Tax and VAT computations.
- Preparation of annual budgets and regular analysis / forecasts.
- Investigation and reporting on variances.
- Oversee the payroll and manage cashflow effectively.
- Working with colleagues across the business on key development projects / activities.
You will be a qualified accountant with strong communication skills, able to partner with non-finance colleagues and deliver results in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
As a key member of the management team an attractive salary and benefits is offered, with opportunities to progress as the business grows.
Contact Justin Murray for further details.
By sending your CV to Big Sky Additions you are consenting to the Company processing your personal data for the following purposes: