Financial Reporting Manager
Financial Reporting Manager / Senior Manager Interim role 6 + months
Going through a period of change this organisation is seeking candidates who are ACA, ACCA, CIMA part or fully qualified, with strong experience in Financial Reporting. Day to day the role will cover financial management, statutory reporting and technical support. Working in the financial reporting team, who are responsible for the delivery of the statutory and regulatory returns of a large number of the Group’s legal entities.
- Providing the Group with an appropriate framework of financial policies, procedures and systems to ensure adequate financial control and the effective planning, monitoring and control of business performance.
- Providing technical support in the drafting of interim and annual reporting and manage the preparation of annual reports.
- Assisting with systems and processes implementation for new General Ledger and associated financial systems.
Candidates will ideally be:
- Qualified accountant with demonstrable post-qualified experience of IFRS reporting.
- Experience of working in a large organisation, where you’re comfortable with delivering within a change environment and able to strike a balance between technical and operational aspects of the role.
An attractive salary and benefits is offered according to experience and qualification. FTE £50,000 – £80,000pa. Initially for a 6 month period, this may be extended.
|Sector||Qualified Accountant Roles|
By sending your CV to Big Sky Additions you are consenting to the Company processing your personal data for the following purposes: