Graduate Finance Assistant
A tax consultancy based near Swaffham is looking to appoint an ambitious Graduate to add to their expanding finance team. This is a newly created role due to another year of business growth, specialising in tax relief and working with a niche sector client base across the UK.
Duties will include the following:
- Primarily you will assist with report writing and numerical work to support tax submissions.
- Attending and contributing to client meetings in conjunction with more experienced staff.
- Project work to include research on research and development targeting specific commercial sectors.
- Using your creative writing skills to draw up reports about innovative business trends.
- Keeping informed about the UK tax market and digesting significant changes to add value to the clients.
- Work through financial information to interpret raw financial data to be put into the reports.
- Graduates with a financial or business degree.
- Have strong English language and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Able to interract with clients in a friendly and professional manner.
- Have the desire to keep progressing and learn
- Good time management, attention to detail, imaginative thinking!
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a successful, positive and growing team environment within an expanding business directly due to the growth of the Tax department. Full training and study support on offer. £Competitive salary.
By sending your CV to Big Sky Additions you are consenting to the Company processing your personal data for the following purposes: