Head of Finance
Privately owned SME situated in the heart of Norwich is looking to appoint a Head of Finance. Reporting to the Operations Manager you will act as the lead finance representative delivering on all financial responsibilities whilst focusing on building a commercially focused finance team that challenges, supports and partners operational colleagues. This role is ideal for someone who enjoys working cross-functionally across a fast-paced business and can support their non-financial colleagues as well as running their own team.
Your key duties will include the following:
- Production and audit of year-end accounts and returns.
- Overview and support of client finance accounting activities.
- Creation, management, review, and adherence to the budgets for each business department.
- Preparation and presentation of the monthly management accounts and management information to senior management.
- Leading a finance department and working alongside the clients and customers in managing payment processes through to credit control.
- Assistance in firm-wide budgetary planning, establishing effective performance measures to increase productivity.
- Ensuring that all of the firm’s financial practices are in line with statutory regulations and legislation.
You will ideally be ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified. You will be proficient in accounting systems such as Sage or Xero and ideally Office 365 and Teams. You will have the confidence and ability to work with people at all levels and have attention to detail and accuracy in completing tasks to a high standard.
Benefits include private healthcare, city car parking space, 25 days holiday per calendar year. Laptop and mobile phone.
Contact Justin Murray for further details.
By sending your CV to Big Sky Additions you are consenting to the Company processing your personal data for the following purposes: