Interim Management Accountant
Successful manufacturing organisation based in Thetford is looking to appoint a part-qualified accountant on a 6 month contract initially. Reporting to the Financial Controller you will help produce timely management accounts and assist with project support.
Main duties include:
- Updating department reporting packs
- Update KPI’s for accounts team – look at new measures to improve efficiency
- Assist with month end reporting – help to integrate SAP into the various reports
- Provide Project accounting support
- Assist with set up of cost management / production inventory flow
- Help to build a robust forecasting tool for production departments
- Improve balance sheet reconciliations process
You will have solid Accounting experience, good excel skills – not necessarily macros but experience of using spreadsheets to improve a process. You must be proactive and be able to think on their feet, offer solutions to problems, be able to work on your own sometimes.
For more info please contact Justin Murray at Big Sky Additions.
By sending your CV to Big Sky Additions you are consenting to the Company processing your personal data for the following purposes: