International Financial Accountant
This multi-site group has grown its European business and is seeking a Financial Accountant to be responsible for all non-UK operations.
A varied role including compliance, reporting, establishing systems and processes, and assisting with integration of acquisitions.
- Overseeing monthly financial reporting delivered by local finance team for non-UK operations;
- Assisting the preparation of monthly consolidated reporting of non-UK operations in the Group consolidated P&L and Balance Sheet;
- Visiting non-UK sites and external accountants;
- Assisting the Senior Financial Accountant with both UK and non-UK acquisition completion accounts process and acquisition accounting;
- Establishing control processes, reviewing performance of non-UK sites,
- Reviewing balance sheet reconciliations prepared by the local finance teams.
- Reviewing balance sheet reconciliation for the non-UK holding companies
- Assisting the preparation of the monthly consolidated reporting:;
- Monitoring performance versus business plan and budget.
- Assisting with integration of the finance function of UK and non-UK acquisitions
- Assisting with UK and non-UK compliance for VAT returns, Corporation tax returns, Statutory accounts and audit
Candidates will be fully qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA with experience of foreign currency reporting and consolidation. Strong technical accounting, ideally with Audit experience. Having a proactive approach. Good organisational and interpersonal skills. Multi-site experience would be advantageous. Willingness to travel to sites as required.
An attractive salary and benefits is offered, with real opportunities for promotion.
|Phone||01603 516 230|
By sending your CV to Big Sky Additions you are consenting to the Company processing your personal data for the following purposes: