Successful business situated in Great Yarmouth is looking to appoint a management accountant. This is a hands-on and key role within finance supporting senior management to continue the growth of the organisation.
Main responsibilities are as follows:
- Preparation and review of monthly management accounts, statutory accounts and audit files.
- Overseeing the daily finance function, including PO & SO management.
- Collation and review of budget and reforecast submissions.
- Preparation of weekly/monthly KPI reporting and cash flow information.
- Working closely with credit control and purchase ledger functions.
- Supervision of Sales Ledger Administrators, ensuring a fair and consistent approach to the management and development of people, pro-actively addressing issues such as performance, absence, training and succession planning.
You will be a part or fully qualified accountant with considerable management accounts experience. Excellent customer relationship management with the ability to influence and negotiate. Strong interpersonal skills with a professional approach to the leadership and management of people. Very good benefits on offer including 25 days holiday, study support, pension and discounted gym membership.
|Job Type||Part Qualified|
By sending your CV to Big Sky Additions you are consenting to the Company processing your personal data for the following purposes: