Successful manufacturing company based near Diss is recruiting a Management Accountant. Working closely with the Manufacturing Manager you will deliver process improvements and detailed process costings with the development and maintenance of active standard costs.
The key duties include the following:
- Production of monthly manufacturing accounts and KPI’s.
- Production of monthly variance reports with detailed analysis.
- Gain a detailed understanding of the cost drivers in the business and to model alternatives as required to help drive cost down.
- Delivering the annual budget process for the manufacturing department.
- Proactively develop ERP modules and reporting to facilitate a consistent single point of data entry.
- Drive continuous improvement in manufacturing process information and financial reporting.
- Support the sales department in maintaining the standard costing and pricing system along with the costing and pricing of non-standard product.
- Produce the monthly holding company and pension accounts and to complete monthly group consolidated accounts for review.
- Participate in supporting the annual audit and tax computations.
You will preferably be part or fully qualified CIMA/ACCA or qualified by experience with considerable manufacturing experience in a fast paced accounting environment. Knowledge of standard costing, Excel and an ERP system would be highly beneficial.
Contact Justin Murray for further details.
By sending your CV to Big Sky Additions you are consenting to the Company processing your personal data for the following purposes: