Innovative manufacturing business based in Hingham is looking to appoint a management accountant. Reporting to the Financial Controller you be responsible for preparing management accounts, MI and budget control. This is a varied and interesting role working for a dynamic company with high growth ambitions.
Your main duties will include the following:
- Preparation of management accounts
- Vat returns
- Maintain fixed asset register
- Accruals & prepayments
- Assisting with preparation of year-end financial statements, audit requirements and audit completion
- Preparation of cash flows
- Prepare management information as required
- Assist with developing Finance capabilities and reporting within Microsoft Navision
- Manage budget process and challenge budget holders.
- Manage administration of auto enrolment pension scheme
You will have relevant management accounts experience, strong communication skills and good Excel/Accountancy system exposure. Any ERP system knowledge will be an advantage.
Please contact Sam Holt at Big Sky Additions for further information.
By sending your CV to Big Sky Additions you are consenting to the Company processing your personal data for the following purposes: