Excellent opportunity to work for a successful and growing business situated near Holt. Reporting to the Financial Controller you will be a hands-on management accountant helping to support the continued development of the finance department and growth of the business.
Your main responsibilities will include the following:
- Produce financial statements including P&L accounts, cash flows, variance analysis and commentaries.
- Assisting in the development and production of an accurate and meaningful Monthly Reporting Pack.
- Assisting with the Month-end and Year-end processes within accounts.
- Processing the above within Sage.
- Analysing and finalising regular VAT reporting.
- In depth analysis of revenue and cost lines.
- Profit Margin analysis.
- Manage, guide and motivate colleagues.
- Various regular administrative tasks
You will have proven experience working as a management accountant, competent Excel skills and working knowledge of other Microsoft applications and experience of working with a financial package (ideally SAGE). An understanding of the hospitality or retail industry would be advantageous but not essential.
This is a full time role based in a picturesque north Norfolk setting working in a friendly office environment.
Please contact Sam Holt at Big Sky Additions for further information.
|Job Type||Part Qualified|
By sending your CV to Big Sky Additions you are consenting to the Company processing your personal data for the following purposes: