A real career opportunity with the Dereham branch of a commercial group. Reporting to the Finance Manager. Duties will include:
- Support timely & accurate production of monthly management accounts.
- Support the development of financial processes and controls.
- Support monthly cost reviews to ensure good control of costs.
- Assist with trend and variance analysis and provision of performance commentary.
- Weekly KPI maintenance and production.
- Weekly performance report maintenance and production.
- Balance sheet reconciliations and cash management.
- Ad-hoc reporting and analysis support as required.
- Periodic reviews of Sales and Purchase Ledger accounts.
- Reconcile and report inter company returns.
- VAT Returns
- Fixed Asset Register.
- Provide cover for holidays and sickness within the department.
- Dealing with queries from within the company, group and external sources
You may not have done all the tasks listed – full support and training will be given to learn the role
Candidates will ideally be AAT qualified or studying and able to demonstrate –
- Excellent organisational and administration skills (particularly with spreadsheets).
- Previous experience of management accounts, budgeting, planning and forecasting principles.
- Ability to work under own initiative or under instruction.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work to deadlines.
In return the company offers salary £ 20 – 25k. 25 Days holiday. Free Travel. Contributory Group Pension Plan. Friendly team environment.
Contact Tina Maguire, ref 12110
|Job Type||Part Qualified|
|Sector||Part Qualified Accountant Roles|
By sending your CV to Big Sky Additions you are consenting to the Company processing your personal data for the following purposes: