Well established manufacturing company based in Norwich is looking to appoint a Management Accountant. Reporting to the Financial Controller you will be in charge of the day to day management of the companies accounts, financial systems and processes in order to provide accurate and timely financial information to all areas of the business.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of accurate full monthly management accounts with commentary
- Produce profit and loss accounts, cash flows and variance analysis
- Month end and year end journals
- Period review of overhead expenditure against budget
- Manage capital expenditure – depreciation and fixed asset register
- Monthly reconciliations of all balance sheet accounts
- Liaise with Sales and Production teams on margin control and product costing
- VAT Returns
You will preferably be part qualified ACCA/CIMA with 3-5 years’ experience ideally within an SME environment. You will have commercial awareness, with an interest in business and an understanding of how an organisation works and manages resources, good oral and written communication skills, a logical approach to work combined with analytical and problem solving skills. You must be IT proficient with strong Excel skills (Pivot Tables, V-look ups etc). Study package on offer, free parking and a 4pm finish on a Friday!
|Job Type||Part Qualified|
|Phone||07976 034 768|
By sending your CV to Big Sky Additions you are consenting to the Company processing your personal data for the following purposes: