Newly created role working for a dynamic organisation is looking to appoint an Office Manager. This role will provide administrative support to the Office team, specifically the General Manager and CEO. This will include diary management, filing, collating paperwork, minute taking, managing expenses and arranging travel.
You day to day duties will include the following:
- Ensure that the office runs smoothly, from greeting visitors to the office, opening the post, ordering stationary and kitchen supplies, to keeping the office clean and tidy
- Manage the phones; change voicemail messages, deal with queries, accurately take and relay messages, take bookings and payments for general, school and group bookings
- Manage customer feedback; ensure phone calls and emails are answered promptly & collaborate with the General Manager when responding to customer complaints
- Manage and maintain strong relationships with staff
- Fulfill phone and internet product orders
- Liaise with external IT support when required
- Manage the booking system
This is a full time permanent role which offers lots of variety and a very friendly and engaging working environment. You would need to have proven office management/PA experience and a fun personality. If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this post then please contact Big Sky Additions now!
By sending your CV to Big Sky Additions you are consenting to the Company processing your personal data for the following purposes: