Innovative and diverse organisation based near Norwich is recruiting a project manager. You will be responsible to support the growth and efficiencies within the regional division, company divisions and the group businesses, in line with the group strategy.
- You will be responsible for any regional led divisional or company expansion, compilation of business cases, supporting where required with any new base setups and leading the marketing of any new venture or business streams.
- Manage the regional footprint, to ensure maximum opportunities are achieved for all Group and divisional business streams.
- Support the Operational team on delivery of ad hoc operations and business avenues.
- Ensure all entities are operationally aligned, with ensuring local regulations are in place and updated.
- Be consulted in relation to internal and external audits
- Support the Quality Assurance Team with new processes and procedures and consult on continual improvement opportunities
- Support the management and utilisation of assets and contractors.
In addition to having proven project management experience, ideally within a large and dynamic business you should also possess the following:
- Be personally energetic, dynamic, positive, and enthusiastic and possess the ability to think laterally and act through reasoned decision making
- Ability to adapt to change in the business
- Strong managerial capability
- Operational and logistical focus
For further details please contact Sam Holt at Big Sky Additions.
By sending your CV to Big Sky Additions you are consenting to the Company processing your personal data for the following purposes: