Service Charge Accounts Assistant
This company has a proven track record of providing the best client service, with many long term customers. The Services Charge Accounts Assistant is responsible for effective client accounting for managed properties. Working as part of a focused team the role will include:
- Ensure annual service charge budgets are accurate and correctly apportioned.
- Deliver periodic billing of service charges, ground rent and other charges to leaseholders.
- Prepare end of year service charge accounts
- Bank Reconciliations for client accounts.
- Produce management reporting to analyse expenditure versus budget, arrears, cashflow position.
- Review and action utilities and insurance recharging to leaseholders.
- Monitor and action invoicing processed
- Answer queries from clients and leaseholders including complex service charge issues.
- Assist the finance team with day to day administration duties
Candidates must have Accounts experience, ideally within property / service charge accounting but training will be provided. Be able to demonstrate:-
- Strong analytical skills dealing with financial information, time management and prioritisation
- Good communications, proficient in all MS Office particularly Excel, and competent in mail merging.
- Excellent team working – ability to build working relationships across the firm.
An attractive salary up to £ 25,000 with 25 days holiday and study support for accountancy qualifications.
Contact Tina Maguire, quote 12152
|Job Type||Part Qualified|
By sending your CV to Big Sky Additions you are consenting to the Company processing your personal data for the following purposes: