After another excellent year of growth, my client is looking for two Tax Associates to join their tax team on a full-time basis. This is a great opportunity to launch your professional career as part of a friendly, supportive, and motivated organisation.
You’ll be working with directors of innovative start-ups and small businesses across the UK, writing reports on their R&D activities.
- Attending client meetings and taking notes
- Conducting research on R&D and innovation in our target sectors
- Writing reports about business innovation on behalf of our clients
- Researching and staying up-to-date with any UK tax developments, and how they could benefit our clients
The ideal candidate will:
- Have excellent written communication skills
- Have good listener and verbal communicator skills
- Be adaptive and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Be able to learn quickly, and be willing to keep learning and developing
- Be at ease interacting with clients in a professional and competent manner
- Work well as part of a team, but is also able to focus independently
- Be educated to degree level, or similar
Full training is provided, including the opportunity to achieve professional accreditations. However, strong writing skills are essential, as 80% of this role involves written work. An interest in business and the way companies work is beneficial.
- Company Pension
- Pay rise on successful completion of probation period
- Opportunity to learn new skills and build a great career, including professional development and training
- Relaxed company culture
Please contact Sam Holt at Big Sky Additions for further details.
By sending your CV to Big Sky Additions you are consenting to the Company processing your personal data for the following purposes: