An experienced VAT Manager is sought to join this national firm. Having offices in all the main East Anglian hubs, they can offer flexible / part time working.
Managers in the firm present solutions to increasingly complex technical issues and must demonstrate sufficient technical knowledge and be able to manage a team in demanding assignments on a day to day basis. As part of the VAT team you will support the less experienced VAT executives with their compliance work and will work across the other tax teams as well as keeping the VAT Director and Partner informed on any developments with new clients.
Candidates will ideally be CTA or ATII qualified. Proven experience specifically within VAT or Indirect Tax is essential. Strong technical skills while being able to work closely with clients.
The role will include:
- Analysis and interpretation of data to provide solutions to client tax issues.
- Producing tax reports to clearly illustrate solutions to clients
- Managing a portfolio of clients within a growing team
- Developing a strong understanding of the full range of the firms services
- Managing and training members of staff
- Developing the firm’s VAT practice
- Identifying opportunities to develop new and existing clients
For a confidential discussion please contact Tina Maguire at Big Sky Additions.
|Sector||Qualified Accountant Roles|
By sending your CV to Big Sky Additions you are consenting to the Company processing your personal data for the following purposes: